Thursday, April 29, 2010

lol u

random stuff people have said recently. i doubt anyone can guess 3/4 correctly. (they all read my blog tho)

1. “Grant, umm, does Lebron still play for the Lakers?” this was a serious question

2. Scratching his or her head, “Didn’t I say something funny recently....”

3. Discussing social internet websites, and says “I’m more interesting on the internet”

4. I’m not the most social person in the world, I’ll admit to that. But I was asking why this person prefers G-chat over facebook chat. Response was “there are too many people on facebook chat" --super antisocial!


-i jinxed the Giants with my facebook status. Oh well, back to back series wins against the Cardinals and the Phillies is pretty damn good.

-I've also realized what the most tilting thing you can say to someone while playing online poker. Just type "lol u" in the chat box.

-Friday Night Lights, the tv show, is amazing. Lyla Garrity!

1 comment:

  1. i need to become more interesting so you include one of my quotes in your blog. i laughed at some of these kuz im pretty sure i was there for at least one haha

    ReplyDelete