Monday, April 19, 2010

support your local farmer's market

Shaving is way better with a razor.
I used an electronic shaver for about 3 years. I used a Braun. I liked it, it did the job, but it was whatever. I have recently switched back to a razor. Razors are so underrated. That, or electric shavers are way overrated.

Electric shavers: It’s really convenient, and very quick to use. It’s just bam bam. I could shave while watching TV, talking with someone, or playing poker. You can do it in the car or on your way to school or work. You don’t have to replace the blades. However, the closeness of the shave is lacking. No matter how well I shaved, I would always feel a few hairs somewhere on my face.

Razors: It’s not as convenient. You need shaving crème and a razor. The shaving crème and razors need to be replaced every so often. It’s messier. I shaved while I was in Tracy, and then went to meet up with my Mom for lunch. As I was getting out of the car, I looked in my mirror, and saw that I had some shaving crème on my neck. That could’ve been embarrassing. But anyway, shaving takes more time. And there is the risk of cuts (although i've never cut myself). However, the closeness of the shave is amazing. There is no comparison. When I have the time, I actually looking forward to shaving. That’s probably weird.

I believe electric shavers are very useful. However, they are optimal only in certain situations. go with a razor

5 comments:

  1. haha what does this have to do with supporting your local farmer's market? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally!!!!!!! thank God you posted this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much the same thing with the "TAXES" post below.

    I think it's just Grant's style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not sure why i did that, but it is important to buy local

    ReplyDelete