Friday, April 9, 2010

pull-ups

The question i've been thinking a lot about recently is: how many girls can do a pull-up (hands facing out).

I was talking to Nicky about this. I originally said 1 in 10. She says 1 in 3. I would be extremely shocked if it was 1 in 3. That just seems crazy to me because some of my guy friends can not do one. I asked my Mom and Aunt last night. I asked my Mom, and she said 1 in 10. I wasn't very surprised because she is about as un-athletic as anyone. Last time I was home, I asked my mom if she played any sports when she was younger, she said no. My dad said she was good at hopscotch haha. But Aunty Frances said that 2 of her nieces can do pull-ups, so maybe it is less than 1 in 10. I could see it being pretty entertaining if I make a bet with someone. Maybe ask 100-200 random girls.

if anyone wants to make an interesting bet, i'll take 1 in 5 girls, and the over.

3 comments: