Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TAXES

Baseball season is so much fun.
I think basketball should have day games. It keeps sports fans entertained the entire day. So, I get to work at 9 in the morning, which is a perfect amount of time to peruse bodog and check out the morning baseball games that start at 10AM. Today was def a first, I went 6-1-1.
The wins:
Chicago White Sox -120
Chicago Cubs -135
Atlanta Braves -150
Tampa Bay Rays -150
Los Angeles Angels +180
Dodgers/Arz Over 8 -120

The push:
Bos/Minn Under 9 -120

However, I’m a prop FISH. I was bored at work, so I was looking at the baseball props for the Giants game. They had one that caught my eye “Will Aubrey Huff hit a home run?”
The odds were -800, but that didn’t matter, it was a sure thing. But -800? I’d have to bet $800 to win $100?! Fcuk it, it’s a sure thing! I decide to bet $8 for fun to win that One Dollar!
Blah blah blah, I see that Huff hit an inside-the-park home run. Fml, I’m such a fish. 6-0-1 would have felt good.

This is just one of those stories I want to remember in 20 years.
Person X is notorious for doing some nasty work in the bathroom. So nasty that he takes his shirt off before he ‘does work’ because the stench is crazy. But anyway, one night, he was doing his thing, and calls out and says that he is out of TP. I say that there should be some under the sink. He can’t find it. So he comes out and tells me he couldn’t find it. I walk toward the bathroom to show him. But before I get in, he grabs my arm, stops me, pauses, looks me in the eye, and says with a very serious tone “Breathe through your mouth, it smells really bad in there”. Maybe you had to be there.

1 comment: