Sunday, April 11, 2010

rain delays suck

-I have this friend who I frequently make bets with. However, most of the time it goes something like this:
me: i'll bet you $5 blah blah blah.
Friend B: No thanks, let's just bet our pride.
me: ok fine.

But the problem is, what do I do with Friend B's prideS? Plural, I mean, I probably "have" 6 prides of Friend B. Do i get to save them up and trade them in like a carnival game?

-My laptop died on me yesterday. It was a good run, 4 years and 2 months old. I'm in the market for a new one. I'm looking for a 15 inch Non-mac. I'm compulsive, so i'm setting the line for having a new laptop at 50 hours. This will be my biggest purchase ever. My last biggest purchase was my Torneau watch, which I "misplaced" for 6 months.



Nicky hasn't seen this video

No comments:

Post a Comment