Tuesday, April 6, 2010

blind fish find bones?

Yesterday, I was skateboarding home from my last class. It was so damn windy. By the time I got back, I was out of breath. But on my way back, I saw guys playing a pick-up game of basketball outside. Wtf, why would you play basketball in the wind. Is that fun? It’s not exactly like golfing in the wind. In golf, wind is always a variable. But it’s not in basketball. I mean, if you hit 5 treys in a row, are you really that good? I remember my Uncle told me one time, “the batter doesn’t always hit the ball (in baseball), sometimes, the ball just hits the bat.”

Fcuk! I love baseball. I was so pumped to see the Giants yesterday. And they didn’t disappoint with a 5-2 victoryyyyy! I hope this excitement lasts a little longer than May, but we’ll see. I told Greg it’s like the law of diminishing returns: The first game is amazing, but every game after that, gets a little less satisfying. Vamos Gigantes!?

1 comment:

  1. i can just picture you saying, "is that fun?" i just laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete