Thursday, April 8, 2010

degens

On twoplustwo, there is a thread called "degen stories"
it's pretty entertaining, here is one i thought was funny:

"2yrs ago i had $650 on bodog and needed $1020 to pay rent in 4 days but didnt have the courage 2 keep grindin $20 SNGs because i had been on 5 week break even stretch. the $650 was all i had to my name at the time

i didnt kno wtf to do and i had to double my money asap so i loaded up roullette and put it all my money on black. i fired up winamp and put on some enya while i sat with my finger on the mouse button and the mouse cursor over the spin button. and stared at the screen for like a min or 2 before i could apply enough pressure to click it.

as soon as i clicked it powerd off my 20" lcd, spun around 180 degrees on my computer chair and threw myself facedown on the floor with my hands over my face yelling "please please please please please" while kicking my feet into the carpet. i laid there with a tear streaming down my face and enya in the background and felt more gay then degen

at the end of the enya song i lit up a camel light and powered my monitor back on to see $1300 in my account. i cashed it all out and 2 days later i called my parents n told them i was movin back in and gonna find a job."

btw, i love listening to 'enya-only time' while playing, it's the best.

i found this on youtube, ultimate degen

No comments:

Post a Comment