Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mark_esq04 owns me

In a husng, it starts as soon as 2 people register. Usually, the ‘reg’ or good player sits first. This allows other good players to recognize the good player, and not join. This causes the bad players to sit. So, on Bodog, I usually sit first, and only bad player have been “sitting” me because the other regulars respect my game I assume. Except for Mark. Over the last 3 days, he has probably “sit” me about 8 times. I would say he has won 6 or 7 of those matches. He absolutely crushes me every single game. He owns me so badly that I question sometimes if he can see my “hole” cards. Seriously, he’s been that dominating. And the sick thing is he knows it, and I know it. He just owns me. I’ve been thinking of how I can play differently, but he has beaten me up each game.

I’ve stopped registering first because I know that he knows he owns me. So today, I dropped down to the $11+$.050 turbo husngs. I had a pretty good day and didn’t see Mark. But I know he’ll be back. I honestly just want to tell him to leave me alone and that other players are much worse than I am, but that’s pathetic.

I’m assuming this is how Kobe and Lebron feel like. They know they are the shit, and that they can own anyone they want.

But UCSB won tonight! Russ, Bassy, and I put $30 on the Gauchos -1 and they won by 5. It was a pretty close game, and it was def a good sweat. Should be fun to watch them in the NCAA tourney.

No comments:

Post a Comment