Tuesday, March 9, 2010

a good sweat

It’s a typical Tuesday and I’m bored in class, so I decide to peruse pregame.com which is the sports betting forum. I usually just read the most recent threads and read some of the “free picks” that the so-called “experts” make. There was one thread that was titled Game of the Year or something. The guy was 3-1 on his GOYs supposedly, he said to take charlotte -3.5. He gave a write up and I seemed to agree for the most part. And plus, it started at 4 and I didn’t get out of class til 5. So at least I could get a little sweat in class. At the moment, it was -115 so I decided to bet 23 to win 20. So, the bobcats start out shitty and are down by 10 at the end of the first.
By halftime, the cats were down by 9. I still have hope, and they outscore the heat 23-18 in the third. They get to within 1, and stakjack decides to miss 2 treys which would have been nice. Tyrus Thomas misses 2 jumpers and blah, but hits his last shot to put the cats up by 2 with under 3 minutes left. After a missed Miami shot, felton gets fouled and has to make both free throws to help me COVER! Of couse, he misses the 1st, and we’re up by 3.
So at this point, I’m hoping for overtime. With 7 seconds left, dwade missed the three. So I say blahh, but to my surprise, boris diaw gets the board and gets fouled with 2.3 seconds left. Sinks the 2 free throws, and covers. Such a good sweat. Too bad I couldn’t watch the game, but thank god for espn gamecast and the little graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment