Thursday, March 11, 2010

How to Cheat the Mail System

I’ve never tried this, but find no way that it wouldn’t work. I actually thought of this when I was a lot younger. I used to write letters to basketball teams in hopes the players would sign some cards for me. I actually received quite a few autographs. I still have them somewhere at my house. But anyway, on a typical letter, there is a place for the destination address, a return address, and the stamp corner. So let’s say, you live in Tracy, and want to send a thank you card to your Uncle who also lives in Tracy. But you don’t have a stamp. So here’s what you do, write your uncle’s name and address in the return address section on the envelope. And, on the destination section, write “Bobby” or “Steven”. But do not put an address. And lastly, don’t put a stamp on it. And then drop it in the mail box. When the letter reaches the post office, they will see that there is no stamp, and will return it to the ‘return address.’ And bam, they will send it to your uncle FO FREEE. I think it would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment