Thursday, March 18, 2010

ucsb +17

Andrew Bynum needs to make some changes.
I like Andrew Bynum a lot, I even drafted him in my fantasy draft last year. He’s very solid. Can shoot with a high percentage, can rebound when Pau is out, block some shots, and shoot decent from the free throw line. But he’s missing something. He has no swagger. He reminds me of a rich kid who doesn’t know how to play ‘street.’ I know I always claim to hate kobe, but kobe has ‘it’, Michael Jordan had ‘it’.

They know they’re good. They want someone to start talking crap so they can punish them in the end. They’re just winners.

I just want one time when Andrew Bynum dunks it, to just look the defender in the eye, and yell something. He just looks so damn timid all the time. I mean, even Spencer Hawes yells after he dunks. He just needs to let out a kevingarnett-type yell. I want to see him dunk it and just yell “get the fckk off me”. He needs to watch some Kendrick perkins tape, and do what he does, just try and look as pissed off as possible during the entire game.

If he starts yelling or not, he needs some tattoos. I think every basketball player needs a couple tattoos. Basically, he needs some street cred. I’m thinking something like ‘sacrifice’ ‘trust’ ‘loyalty’ or even his area code, just something. I mean, anything will work. I don’t know one of JR smith’s tattoos, but damn, he has instant street cred. And if he wants to be a super bad-ass, he should get a tat on his neck.

If he doesn’t like those options, he should get a DUI. Too much maybe

do one of these

No comments:

Post a Comment