Friday, March 26, 2010

heartless

I would definitely say Nicky is way more emotional than I am, but even she surprised me this time. I was flipping through the channels, and I came across The Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan on the Disney channel. (I thought there were actually two girls in the movie for the longest time, til high school maybe, I hope I’m not the only one) But anyway, it was the part when the Dad beats the mom back to Europe and surprises her. It was def the happy part of the movie, and they kiss and blah blah blah. I look over at Nicky and she is absolutely captivated, and then I see a tear run down her face. Haha We were seriously watching the movie for about 8 minutes, and in those 8 minutes, she got so attached to the movie that she actually started to cry. I thought it was pretty funny, just kidding. No, it was pretty funny.

1 comment: