Monday, March 8, 2010

flowers

I’ve heard that girls love receiving flowers, but I never really believed it. I just thought to myself, if I received something that was going to be worthless in 4 days, would I really be that happy? But, girls are completely different that guys. I’m probably different that most guys, but damn, I think gift cards are the equivalent of flowers for girls. If someone gave me an ebay gift card, I would be touched.

Today was my mom’s birthday, and I decided to send her flowers at work. I went to every damn flower sending site on the internet, but every damn site doesn’t ship on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. Wtf, important stuff happens on those days too. But whatever, Andy came through when I asked him for a favor. He picked out some nice flowers and delivered them to my mom at work at 930 this morning. He told me she was extremely surprised and started crying. Jackpottttt. She called me and said that was very thoughtful, and even my dad texted me saying I made her day.

I guess I’ll never completely understand, but girls just love flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment