Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I used to catch cats

It's true. I saw a person walking a dog today at school and i remembered how I used to catch cats. We had a stupid cat named Tiger when i was probably 10 or 11 years old. We didn't treat him very well. We kept him outside, and we didn't have a liter box for him. We kind of just let him do his own thing. But anyway, a couple of times, there would be a couple of kittens walking around in our back yard. The kittens would eat the cat food and drink the water. I didn't want the kittens to think that this was their home, so I caught them. I had this big tub type thing and I propped it up with a stick. I tied a piece of rope to the stick so that I can pull it, and the tub would drop down. So, I put food under the tub, and when the kittens would go to eat it, I would pull the stick and bam, kitten caught!

Thinking about it now, this is so messed up and illegal. I didn't kill the kitten or anything, but i'm sure I scared the crap out of it.

1 comment: