Sunday, June 5, 2011

LIKE A NINJA

I haven’t been diagnosed with ADD yet, but I would bet that i have it, literally. (Btw, this is a serious question, how do they test for ADD? Do they just ask me questions and hope I answer honestly? Or is it like the equivalent of a drug test that I can’t influence?) On my way to and from work, i listen to mainly podcasts on my ipod. The other day, I discovered a new option on my ipod. i learned that you can listen to your podcast at 1x speed, 1.5x speed, or 2x speed. I tried listening at 1.5x speed, not that big of a difference. how about 2x speed? noticeably different, but still listenable. wait, so I’m going to be finishing my hour-long podcasts in 30 minutes? sick, this changes everything. but I hate it, everything is becoming toooooo easy/efficient/fast. SLOWDOWN

I knew exactly what this meant. Within 2 years, people will have the option of watching their recorded DVR shows at 1.5x or even 2x speed. (I know you can watch it 2x right now, but you can't hear anything, right? or at least on my DVR.) People are going to watch Jersey Shore in 24 minutes (DVR it, fast forward thru commercials, and watch at 2x speed). Baseball games are going to be finished in 70 minutes. So efficient, I hate it.
everyone is too damn dependent on technology. "this is bullshit" lolll

No comments:

Post a Comment