Wednesday, June 1, 2011

is it really june? quickest 5 months of my life

Russell westbrook is a stud. I’ve seen probably less than 10 full OKC games this year, so I can’t really say I’ve seen a lot of their play. But people saying he’s too selfish, takes too many shots. I love that. I read a little ESPN article where an OKC veteran said that “he thinks he’s better than Kevin Durant.” I don’t know, maybe he is, maybe he isn’t. but that fuck-you attitude is badass. I’m not sure if there’s any correlation, but as far as poker goes: if you’re trying to turn a beginner into a successful poker player. It’s easier to start with an aggressive/fearless/borderline cocky person rather than a passive/play it safe/thoughtful person. The more I think about it, I want the warriors to draft the cockiest player in the draft . I want the warriors to draft (at 11), a player who honestly thinks he should go number 1 overall. I want the player who tells his coach “fuck this shit, just give me the damn ball” in the 4th quarter. Yep, I’m a kobe fan, it’s official. Let’s shake things up!!! Proposed trade: monta for Harrison barnes.

Hangover 2 was horrible, I read that scott saw it and said it was bad, but I thought that was just scott being scott. So I decided to waste my money and time. I couldn’t believe how bad it was. 30 minutes into the movie, I was waiting for it to be over. Did they really have to use the exact same story line? Allen drugging everyone? I felt like I was watching the deleted scenes from the first one. Mike Tyson at the end? Was that supposed to be funny? When the movie was over, I heard people saying it was “hilarious”. COMOWhaaaat, am I getting that old and boring where I don’t understand what the “kids” think is funny? Ugh

I wish that you can trade nba basketball players like stocks. Buy to sell, or sell to buy. I would’ve lost my ass on spencer hawes and tyrus Thomas. however, i'm too stubborn, i'm still buying spencer (1.5 steals, 1.5 block, 1 3pt potential). don't even get me started with tyrus' potential (2.5 steals, 2.5 blocks, just disgusting). I’m probably losing on brook lopez, roy hibbert, troy murphy, trevor ariza. If I could, I’d be loading up on evan turner, derrick favors, bismack biyombo. i'm also buying greg oden, his value is too low right now. i'm buying yao too. selling biedrins for a box of 2010 topps chrome baseball

2 comments:

  1. haha didnt we talk about the attitude our freshman yr? im glad you understand now. =)

    ReplyDelete