Tuesday, June 7, 2011

changed bet

for proof: Will the Warriors win a championship in the next 20 years. I had 1k on the NO. it’s been renegotiated, the new bet is, Will the Warriors win a championship in the next 9 years? 10 years is a wash, $775. I have the no.

A month ago or so, I asked a few people what movie was better: angels in the outfield or Rookie of the Year. The correct answer is Angels in the Outfield. I asked JT and he answered Rookie of the Year. I told him it was the wrong answer. He initiated a debate (we were both at work, on AIM), and I warned him that I would eat him alive if he chose to continue. He did. I didn’t even have to use my clean-up hitter, it was over, I debate-raped him. he said it didn’t feel good, too much?

Eat alive. 1. AITO had better current/future actors, D Glove, Adrien Brody, Tony Danza, Matthew Mcconeghuey, and little black JP. 2) better qutoes, rookie of the year had some decent ones. but AITO wins, white guy rapping in the clubhouse "...and its a big bummer, no matter who we play, we give the game away, cause we can't winnn, that would be a sin, we even lose the game before they/SAVE IT MAPLE!". skip to the clean-up hitter. joseph gordon levitt. the Patrik Antonius of young actors. his resume is loaded, inception and of course, 500 days of summer. he IS the next superstar, therefore, Angels in the Outfield is his rookie card. debate rape.

how to be a nit: sign up for an online shopping rebate site like bigcrumbs.com, if you buy stuff on ebay, you get something like 36% of the ebay fee sent back to your paypal acct. buy a $100 macy's gift card for $85-90. You get about like a $4 rebate. so you're only paying like $80-85 for each $100 purchase at Macy's, or subway, or Best Buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment