Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2EZ!

life is so much easier as a laker fan. Yea ok, we lost in the playoffs, but it was a sweep, quick and easy. it just wasn’t our year, you can’t win an NBA championship every year, it happens. well ok, we lost to the Mavericks. once we lost, we, Laker fans, started to root for the Mavs because if you lose in the playoffs, you want to lose to the eventual NBA champions. and Miami? Lebron? I, as a laker fan, hate those who think lebron is better than kobe. Now that the lakers are out, I want nothing more than to see lebron and the Miami heat lose! In the conference finals, I had a dream, I wanted lebron to feel some pain. I wanted the finals to be the heat vs the mavs. And I wanted the mavs to beat the heat for Dirk’s first championship! It’s a wynn-wynn situation, lebron loses, and the lakers end up losing to the eventual champions. Awesome, kobe v lebron? Not even close, kobeeee! So no, we didn’t win a championship, but we still WIN. must be nice to be a laker fan? it is

and not only that, I can talk a lot of shit now that I’m a laker fan. It’s funny how all these warrior fans think they’re something now with jerry west and mark Jackson. not gonna happen. most importantly, I love how when people ask me a question about kobe or the lakers, and I don’t know the answer, i can just say “KOBEEEE” and I win. Do you think the lakers need to make any changes in the offseason? Um, nah, we’ll be fine as long as we have KOBEEEEE. Okok, but would you consider trading pau or bynum? bro, it doesn’t matter, as long as we have KOBEEE. What do you think about the coaching change? It doesn’t change anything, Phil Jackson is overrated, we still have KOBEEEE, and that’s all we need. Shaq retired, any thoughts on his time as a laker? nah man, kobe gave him all his rings, shaq’s weak, KOBEEEE

i think i'm kidding

2 comments: