Thursday, June 23, 2011

ionotbh

father’s day, we were going to a bbq at my uncle’s house, my mom made some shrimp stuff to bring, and I guess my mom and dad were debating what kind of dish to put it in. they debated, my dad finally walked away frustrated and slightly yelled to no one in particular “arh, they gotta learn to make decisions!” I was like who’s “they”? women? he kind of mumbled “arghwell yeaaaaaa” lol

i was talking bull shit with jt on aim at work. i asked him a random question and he responded with "iono tbh". iono tbh? IONO TBH. IONO TBH! this is it, i've had it, i quit, this is what we've come to. our society is disgusting. iono tbh. i mean i'm not looking for a "that's a great question grant, and to be honest, I'm not quite sure." but with a "iono tbh" response, he's pretty much telling me: don't know, don't care, dumbass question dipshit. but he can't even type that, he has to give me the iono tbh

I wonder how Jay Bilas would describe my game? below average athlete, very passive on the court, character issues, low Basketball IQ, flat feet, zero potential.



2 comments: