Friday, July 29, 2011

be first, be smarter, or cheat

netflix raped blockbuster. its funny to think how the next generation is not going to know what BlockBuster is. in 5 years, no one is going to buy DVDs. everything is going to get streamed online, or the “internet”. Just like Netflix raping Blockbuster. The Ipad and Kindle raped Borders. It’s sad to think Borders is closing, one of my favorite things to do in life was go to Borders and read the magazines. as much as I loved Borders and Barnes and noble, if I wanted to buy a book, I always bought it on amazon. this is def just the first death of all brick and mortar businesses. GameStop is going to close altogether within 5 years. If you’re a gamer, why wouldn’t you buy your games on amazon? Radio Shack, dead. Barnes and Nobles’ days are numbered. Big 5, dead.

google is taking over the world. Just like the NBA being filled with superteams. I feel like Google, Apple, and Amazon are taking over. Google is just nasty. Everything about it is sick. GOOG’s stock? Just a cool $622/share. disgusting. I remember back in January, GOOG offered to buy Groupon for $6. Groupon CEO said no, and watch out, GoogleOffers is in beta testing in the bay area. It’s pretty much identical to groupon and living social. So sick, I’ve bought 3 googoffers in the past 2 weeks already. if you’re groupon ceo, how do you feel right now? Why wouldn’t you sell for 6 billion? Its not like it’s a concept that can’t be easily imitated. facebook daily deals is coming for sure, it's just a matter of time, right? I remember when I thought restaurant.com was the best idea ever, lol look at them now. They send me an email every other day saying “70%off”!

Google+! I don’t even understand it yet, but I’m sure it’ll be in the twitter/facebook realm sometime soon. How about Google’s cloud service and video streaming, youtube connection, they have it all. Google documents! Who uses word and excel anymore? They’re nothing compared to googDocs. So sick, and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Netflix is a giant, but Goog is going to rape NFLX too. Pandora? If you’re Pandora CEO, you better just be quiet and hope that Google doesn’t try and fuck with you.



oh shizz

No comments:

Post a Comment