Monday, July 11, 2011

TANAKA FLAKA!!

Intervention is back. i think intervention is the only show that i watch where i give my undivided attention. pretty sure it’s the best show on tv. but my question is, don’t the drug addicts know that there are no “documentaries about addiction”. don't they have one addict friend that asks them "wait, could dis be dat award winning TV show on A&E?" of course it’s an INTERVENTION dipshit, don’t act surprised. last week’s episode was probably one of the few times i’ve been disappointed. he was an alcoholic. wtf, i don’t want to see an alcoholic, i want to see heroin or cocaine addicts. what’s special about an alcoholic? everyone knows someone that they think is an alcoholic. it’s all good, tonight’s episode: cocaine addict

i’ve probably asked about 20 people this question. would you try cocaine for 10k? i think it’s honestly 50/50 with people saying yes and no. i think I’ve gone back and forth, first it was yes. i thought, i’ll do it once, no big deal, never do it again in my life. bang, 10k. then i thought no, what if i liked it? that would be bad. what if my kids ask me if i’ve ever done cocaine? ugh. it'll def disappoint friends and family. so NAHHH. even if i did say i would do it, it would be a different story when the cocaine is actually in front of me. no balls

i need to tone down my sarcasm. i talk to jill on aim at work sometimes, and she always tells me that i’m too sarcastic and need to “knock it off”, or something like that. ok jill. people always tell me “grant, I never know when you’re kidding.” blah before russ “clogs” uchizono came to sf last weekend, he texted me “hey so everyone’s down to golf.” i replied “Fuck you”. and i forgot to say just kidding or anything. no more sarcasm. i wanna be a straight shooter.

i wanna kick it in the backseat

2 comments:

  1. i think i know when you're kidding....

    ReplyDelete
  2. she thinks... easily fooled haha

    and for 10k you would. i would. hands down

    ReplyDelete