Tuesday, August 2, 2011

short, pale, and ehhh

caught up on last week's intervention. another damn alcoholic, just a so-so episode. the alcoholic's older daughter was pretty cute, just saying. her drink of choice was natural ice. lol i remember trying natural ice with greg. we both agreed it was the worst beer we've ever had. its been 4 years since we tried it. i sort of want to try it again now and see if my opinion has changed.

i asked my mom and dad about the time they dated. my mom said that it took tooo long for my dad to pop the question. so i asked my dad what took so long, and he said because he was "unsure". so i asked my dad how did he know when the time was finally right, and he said that he "still wasn't sure." lol, my mom started laughing so i know my dad was boo shitting. after, my mom said something like "don't lie, you used to talk about getting married when we first started dating." then my dad said "you were probably just dreaming." i laughed loll

why is jason bateman in so many movies? maybe lots of people like him, but i'm not one of them. i think he tries to do the whole awkward humor, but he's not quite cutting it. like the kings of comedy, the kings of awkward comedy: michael cera, steve correll, paul rudd, and BEN STILLA. ben stiller over will ferrell, hands down



nice mj, did he say national treasures gets released tomorrow? is is true that we leave for chicago tomorrow. is it true that we go to the the national card show on friday? fuck me, i feel like i'm 10 years old again. loseriknow

take my money, dont take my time. waste my money, please don't waste my time.

2 comments: