Sunday, January 16, 2011

shady mcgrady over there

-There is a store in the Stonestown mall called Pure Beauty. I kept thinking about it in my head, doesn’t it sound like puberty? Or is it just me

-Roy Hibbert is a bum. He killed my enthusiasm for the entire season. dirk, iguodala and steph's injuries haven't helped either.

-Hac and Di Dang are probably 2 of my top 10 favorite poker players. This video was pretty cool just watching them play high stakes and talking. http://www.pokerstatic.com/hot-seat/interview-with-hac-trex313-and-di-urindanger-dang/

-Shore update. Sammie is the new Angelina. In Miami, everyone ganged up on Angelina and she couldn't handle it and left early. This season, with no Angelina, Sammie seemed to fill that void. Only this time, Sammie has Ronnie, which makes it extremely awkward for Ronnie. In an unrelated note, I was at Marshall's looking for a black scarf, and I saw the Situation's work-out video on clearance for $5.99. I was extremely close to buying it just for fun, but decided against it. Also, I never thought I would become a scarf guy, but it's effing cold skateboarding in SF in the morning.

-I move into my new place this week, either Wednesday or Thursday. I always wanted to live on a hill, and now I get my chance. My room has a pretty nice view for the most part. We'll see what my roommates are like. Haven't met them because it's a newly remodeled house (only me and another guy have signed a lease so far) and I needed a place ASAP. There's definitely one thing i'll miss about living at my Grandma's house, and it's called free rent. booo

-It must suck to be a starting NBA player, get hurt, and watch your team do better with you in street clothes. I know any player would never admit to this, but if I was a injured player, I would want to see my team struggle a little bit, right?

-I want to date DEV (you know, go out and kick it). She was born, but not raised in Tracy(according to wikipedia). Not only that, she likes her beats fast and her bass down low. So weird, that’s exactly how I like my bass and the speed of my beats.

2 comments:

  1. dude, the dev song has been blasting for the past 3 days in my car. ITS SO ILL! kinda like your poker game. i miss you. vegas soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll only go for a month lol
    i think i'm still vegas'd out

    ReplyDelete