Thursday, January 20, 2011

just stare

It’s really frustrating when some slutty Subway employee just sort of throws your sandwich together. I hate it when the cheese isn’t spread evenly throughout the entire sandwich. I hate it when there is supposed to be 4 pieces of ham, and they only pick up 3 pieces and don't bother grabbing another piece of ham. And I hate it when I get a Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, and they dump the chicken onto the bread and leave like a 2 inch gap in the middle of the bread. 2 inches of no chicken, ugh! And this one lady grabbed 4 tomatoes, and just threw them on my sandwich, and 2 of the tomatoes were exactly on top of each other. horrible. But anyway, I have a new theory that seems to be working (Sample size of 2).

Here it goes, when you order your footlong, stare at them while they make it. STARE. Concentrate. Don’t look at your phone, put your ipod in your pocket, and even lean down and put your face to the glass and make it obvious that you are staring at how he or she is making the sandwich. Ever since I’ve started doing this (twice), the sandwiches have been acceptable. I haven’t tried this at PandaExpress, but I assume if you do, that you will get that extra piece of shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment