Monday, January 10, 2011

go big papa

-I went to my first pawn shop last week somewhere in downtown sf. It was definitely very shitty, but I badly badly badly wanted to negotiate the price of something PawnStars-style, just for the hell of it. I might just try and sell my Movado watch just to see how much I can get, then, just leave. Prop bet?

-Whenever I eat subway, I usually only get lettuce, spinach, red onions, and pepper. If I’m feeling very frisky, I’ll get banana peppers. However, I’m trying to eat more vegetables. Therefore, today, I went for lettuce, spinach, banana peppers, red onions, tomatoes, and CUCUMBERS! It was definitely pretty crazy for me, no lie. So short story short, it wasn’t as bad as I had imagined it would be. There were just so many different flavors that I don’t know exactly how I feel about it. I might just add tomatoes to my “usual” and cucumbers when I’m feeling crazy. We’ll see how it goes. And at Panda Express, instead of getting all fried rice, I am going to start getting half fried rice and half mixed vegetables.

-I admit it, I exaggerate about how good the Jersey Shore is. I have told pretty much everyone that I know that it’s an awesome show, and they are missing out if they are not watching it. Blah blah blah. However, this season, THIS SEASON!! (season 3) is going to be one of the best reality tv shows ever. EVER. No exaggeration, the 60 second preview of the season was pure amazing. Deena is going to be perfect for the house, it completely divides the house even more against Sammie and Ronnie.

-Cream cheese is disgusting, just ugh. If you like it, you're wrong.

-I bought a new skateboard, fun!

2 comments: