Friday, December 24, 2010

TOP TEN CHILDREN'S MOVIES

Disney Channel original movies do not count, or else Horse Sense would be in the top 10. Cutting it down to 10 was extremely hard, so i just ranked them based on how excited i would be if they were on tv. That's why Home Alone 2 is not in the top ten, it's on ABC family all the time, so nothing special. Close calls were Jingle all the way, Camp Nowhere, 3 Ninjas, Angels in the Outfield, Little Big League, Rookie of the Year, Getting Even with Dad, Mrs. doubtfire, Lassie, First Kid, Space Jam, Leave it to Beaver, Surf Ninjas.


10. Jungle to Jungle- I'm a huge Tim Allen fan, so of course I loved this movie. “your female makes good food baboon”

9. Milk Money- I'm surprised that more people don't know about this movie. But it's basically about 3 young kids that save up money then go to the city to try and see a naked girl. lol it's on youtube, watch it!
“hey dad look, over there, it’s a girl, what do you say? -Thank you"

8. Little rascals- Too many good quotes in this movie. Watching this with JT was priceless!
"if you were my kids, I would punish you. If we were your kids, we would punish ourselves"

7. Little giants- One of the few movies we had on VHS, so it got lots of PT.
"hey hot hands, you’re the best player on our team"

6. Good burger- i remember wanting to learn the dance when they are in that psycho hospital.
"I don’t remember what my dad looks like either, but at least I get to see him everyday."

5. Heavyweights- I was a little "husky" growing up, so this movie is extra funny now.
"lunch has been cancelled today, due to lack of hustle"

4. Sandlot- Just an amazing movie.
"yeah, she even signed her name on it. Some lady named ruth, baby ruth"

3. Ninja turtles 2- I had this on VHS, and every time Scott came over, we would watch it, EVERYTIME. i'd set the line at 32.
"take the ugly one, no you take the ugly one, which one’s the ugly one?"

2. Blank check- making and spending a million dollars in a week is still a dream.
"juice? No thanks I’m not thirsty"

1. Big- Another VHS movie. I can't watch this movie and be unhappy. just amazing.
"did you pledge? Yes, every morning."

all blogged out, no more

1 comment: