Monday, December 20, 2010

dual laskos

You can’t do the same things and expect different results.
I think that^ is very important in many different scenarios, here are two.

I love Mark Cuban. He’s so passionate about winning. His goal is obviously not to just go deep in the playoffs, but to win a championship. He understands that if his team doesn’t win a championship, he needs to make changes in order to give his team a chance. Some of the moves help the team, and some don’t. But he’s not just going to sit back and hope for better results.

My house is pretty cold. I have one Lasko portable heater to help make it warmer, but it’s still cold. So I decided to buy another Lasko portable heater for more warmth. At the moment, I’m running a dual monitor set-up for poker. And I’m packing a dual heater set-up for the coldness. How sick would 3 heaters lined up in a row be?hmm it would be pumping straight HEAT.
____

My mom's side of the family meets for Christmas eve dinner every year. So i asked her where dinner was this year and she said "our house" and then semi-yelled "that's why i told you to clean your room, you weirdo!"

____

I'm ready for a new watch. i've bought 3 in the past 2 years. I haven't wore my movado watch since the summer. I'm officially over stainless steel watches, i just don't like them anymore. I want another all black watch, or a stainless steel face with a black leather/rubber band. Or I want a gold face with a brown or black band. If money wasn't a problem, i'd be looking at a Piaget or Raymond Weil. I think Raymond Weil Freelancer series is my favorite collection of watches i've seen in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment