Sunday, December 19, 2010

beat that you little trout sniffer lol

Scott and I have a little exercise prop bet. In 2 months, we have to be able to run a mile in 7 minutes 30 seconds. If one of us completes it, and the other one can't, the loser buys dinner.

No matter the outcome, it will definitely get us in better shape. Therefore, no losers in this bet. I have yet to see what my mile time is, it's been raining every time I plan to go to the track.

8MPH = a 7:30 mile

I think it's highly unlikely that I am able to do it. But from what i've learned from reading Option Volatility & Pricing from Sheldon Natenberg, DO NOT CONFUSE HIGHLY UNLIKELY WITH IMPOSSIBLE.

and from what i've learned from Little Giants, even if we can't run a 7:30 mile 99 times out of 100, that still leaves one time...one time!

1 comment: