Thursday, December 9, 2010

duff stuff

"And at least you believed in Santa for a little bit. I think my parents killed that for me the moment I discovered who Santa even was. :/" -Jamie

this is so funny and super sad at the same time lol. I can just imagine a young excited little Palmdale Jamie who just learned about Santa and then going to ask her Daddy if he is in fact real. And then Daddy tells Jamie the hard truth, and little jamie looks up very dejected and says "oh...so...so Santa's not real? oh...okay." and just walks back to her room. lol i don't know, it's just what i see in my head

But anyway, my dad is so goofy funny. Long story short, I was planning to go to SF to job shadow my cousin who is a stock options trader. He wakes up around 3:30 or 4 and arrives at work around 5ish. But anyway, I was complaining (like I always do) SARCASTICALLY, and said "How am I ever going to wake up at 3:30 in the morning!?" Without hesitation, my dad reaches to his phone clip, takes his iphone out, and points to the screen and says "just use your iphone, you can use it as an alarm clock to wake yourself up, I'll show you" hahahhahahah he was dead serious, and I just start laughing hysterically. I guess he thought I was really asking how I was going to wake up, literally. hahha maybe you had to be there. but i hope i never forget this

1 comment:

  1. nope, didn't have to be there. i saw it in my head and now i'm laughing and even shared the story with my mom. i love your dad lol

    ReplyDelete