Wednesday, December 8, 2010

corner pocket

-same story, different year. In my yahoo fantasy bball league last year, I didn't make 1 transaction for the first couple months and was in 1st place for most of the season. Playoff time comes, first round bye, second round exit. So far this year, I haven't made a transaction yet, and sit in 1st place. Blah, I like my team, but the regular season means nothing.

-I had a dream last night. I went on a date with Kim Kardashian to this movie or a show type event. For some reason, other people didn't notice she was famous. But anyway, she was telling me over and over that I was sweet and we were seeming to get along great. I was wearing my purple DC sweatshirt and I guess I took it off. (I can't find that damn sweatshirt by the way, or my ipod, or my red vans sweatshirt that I love) And for some reason, I took it off and it went missing. I went to go look for it but I couldn't find it. When I got back to our seats, Kim wasn't there. I tried to look for her, but couldn't find her for the rest of the night. She was upset with me for leaving her. So another day, I see her before she was about to go on stage for something. We said hi to each other, and before she walked on stage, I told her that I wish I could have changed how the other night went, she smiled and said "me too", then walked on stage and that's all I remember.

hmm, I can't make this stuff up

-i'm going to start drinking coffee
-i wonder when i'm going to stop watching MTV, 25 years old? 30? Not that I watch 16 and Pregnant every Tuesday night or anything, but this season is very forgettable.
-Intervention is such a good TV show
-i miss baseball so much
-i think i misplace my ipod every week or so. but this has been the longest since i've gone without it. I haven't used it in 2 weeks
-Black eyed peas-- time of my life is tied with 'no americano' as the best dance song
-i find it really interesting to hear how people found out that Santa is not real. Derek made me a non believer by 2nd grade, maybe even 1st. He cleverly showed me Santa's handwriting and my Mom's handwriting.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. that reminds me of a dream I had recently. So I lived at this apartment somewhere like in new york. It was nicee. I had recurring scenes of me walking up to my apartment and noticing a good looking neighbor (he was white!). Basically, Paul Walker lived in my same building and he had a crush on me. And I swear, before i woke up He was all up on my jock but we couldn't get to anywhere alone. And when we finally did, it was greg for some reason. LOL.

    true story.

    And at least, you believed in Santa for a little bit. I think my parents killed that for me the moment I discovered who Santa even was. :/

    ReplyDelete