Sunday, January 6, 2013

PURCHASE

2012 is over, here's my 3 best purchases of the year.

3. Juicer = pre-juicer days, i would eat an average of 1.5 fruits and vegetables per day. that would consist of 1 banana per day, and every other day i would order brocili beef (or beef and brocilloli). i   love juicing, i'd say i juice about 2-3 times per week. my go-to juice would be carrots, cucumer and kale. it doesn't taste that amazing, but that means it must be healthy, right? if it tastes really bad. i add some regular OJ for taste. it ISSS a hassle to clean and buy fresh fruits/veggies, but i live very close to several chinese grocery stores, so it's nbd.

2. my google Nexus 7. 
amazing, it's so amazing. i always use my laptop and my iphone for anything internet-related. BUT, i don't know exactly how to describe it, but using a tablet is so much more convenient. so much easier to read stuff, so much lighter and quieter than my laptop. and it's so cheap, like 2 hundo or something. my ONLYYY complaint about the nexus, is that the sound isn't loud enough. most of the time, i use headphones, and its fine. but if u just want to watch a movie without headphones, sometimes it's not loud enough. 

3. boxer briefs.
i made the switch from boxers to boxer briefs somewhere around august/september. what a good decision. so much more comfortable, no bunching? and i just feel more like an adult, not like i'm in 6th grade anymore. whichhhhhh reminds me, not sure if i blogged about this or not. but back when i was throwing away my old boxers, i noticed that one of them was from old navy. i have not shopped at old navy since middle school (roughly 2002ish), which means i've had them for about 10 years. crazy. oh, and as i was throwing away my boxers to make room for my briefs, i thought i was just going to throw them away. but then i thought, why throw them away clean? why not wear them one last time, them throw them away dirty? yep

i'm going to blog 2-3 times a week. if i don't, i can't wear a watch for the  next month. 

1 comment: