Monday, February 4, 2013

boomshaw



so there we were, just watching the super bowl. and this commercial starts. it gets really quiet, like completely quiet, and everyone is just watching. my dad and uncle brian were in the room, so it made it even more personal. then it says "when his son says...he wants to spend his life doing what dad does..."

then i was like holy shit balls, this is getting hellllllla deep. like, crazy unbelievably DEEEEP.
almost to the emotional level of watching the Giants win the world series in 2010.

i mean, after the commercial ended, if my dad turned to me and said "son, i want you to join the family business, and be a farmer..."

without hesitation, i'm pausing dramatically and saying "yes father, show me the way..."

but instead, after the commercial, i grabbed my tablet, went to 5dimes.com and checked the updated game spread to see if i can lose more $ before the game ends.

but seriously, awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment