Tuesday, May 31, 2011

indian clay

Celebrating Rick’s 21st birthday in San Jose, scott and I were standing in line for the bathroom (unisex). My memory is a little hazy, but there were 2 husky girls behind us? Maybe in front of us. Scott and I had been talking Warriors basketball, and scott asked the 2 girls “would you trade monta or steph for Andrew bynum?” I guess she got offended and got upset. She goes into the bathroom, comes out, and I guess I looked at her funny or said something to her, she walks past me and says “I’ll deck your skinny ass”. I was shocked at first, then smiled and put both my hands over my stomach. I was so happy that she thought I was skinny, I’m not sure if she knew this, but she made my night!

In our 2nd basketball game, we started the game on an 18-0 run. I hit my first 3 treys. Other team then switched to a man-to-man, and we only led by 1 at half. We were actually down by 1 going into the fourth. But eventually won by 4 or 5. But ugh, I need to learn how to score when someone is actually guarding me. I was doing fine with the zone, no one was really guarding me. against the zone, I shot 3-3, against man2man, I shot 0-7. Sweet. Was surprised, according to the website, I had 10 points and 9 rebounds. 1 more rebound for the dubdub! damn

The best thing about making futures bets, are all the options to hedge and lock in profit. Mia $50 even money to win it all. It’s pretty much like deal or no deal. I had the opportunity to lock in a $3 orso profit about a week ago. But said nah. Before game 1 today, I have the opportunity to lock in about a $12 profit. I would usually do it, but I’m going to start avoiding the safe option. VAMOS HEAT! Dos minutos? Watch them get swept or something.

there better not be a rule change in baseball to protect catchers. Buster posey knew the risks of playing catcher, The Giants and Bochy knew the risks of being a catcher. If you don’t want to get hurt, don’t play catcher, or don’t block the plate. Buster took a risk, and he’s going to pay for it.

I think it’s hilarious when people say “I’m 1 million percent sure” as if that means more than saying “I’m 100% sure”.

No comments:

Post a Comment