Sunday, May 15, 2011

easy peasy- japaneesey

-bet is booked, $50 even money. I have Miami, opposite side has the field. paid in 50 singles

-I went to the giants game with my parents and andy, i think 2 weeks ago. I was going to meet scott and jill at a club after the game. I told my dad, he asked what club we were going to, I said 360 Ritch (or whatever its called). And my dad looked up, shook his head and said “nope, doesn’t ring a bell". silly hah

-Weeds, season 6, was pretty good. season 5 was pretty bad. the ending makes it impossible not to care about season 7, i think it starts in june. so that means, i'll buy it on dvd february 2012. woooo
-i've realized that i only bet "no" and "unders". I very very very rarely bet "yes" and "overs". i think this is why sports disappoints me more that brings me any type of joy. Because to bet no and over, for example in a basketball game, you are usually winning for 99% of the game, until you of course, lose. But if you're watching closely enough, for every short that is attempted, you sort of hold your breath and hope for a miss. if the shot is missed, small sigh. if it's made, a slight "damn". and the "damns" don't equal the "sighs". disappointment>joy. therefore, you're stressed and upset more than you are stress-free and relaxed. i wish i was a "yes" and "over" sports bettor, but that's just not my gut feel. i like to torture myself, after most sports events that i watch or bet on, if i win, it's just a feeling of relief, not happiness or excitement. but when i lose, it's a "damn it". i wonder if that made any type of sense. which brings me to my next point, don't smoke crack.

although i did bet the OVER on game 1 of the mia/chi series. i was on ESPN, and there was a headline like "Lebron thinks Chicago series will be low scoring" or something. Taj Gibson's nasty dunk for the "over" win.

I heard the MAVS are 10-0 against the spread this postseason, bet the farm on OKC in game 1?

No comments:

Post a Comment