Tuesday, February 1, 2011

killer boots, man

Kris Humphries is killing me. Why can't he just either be consistent with his double-doubles, or just play 12 minutes a night and let me drop him. It's like a bad teenage relationship. We don't even really like each other, but they're just there and somewhat convenient. I'm giving him attention, and he gives me decent stats some nights, but then goes 0-8 in a two game span. Just like those bad relationships, I tell myself if he fcuks up one more time, it's over, we're through. then he gives me 15 pts, 9 boards, and 1 block. And he KNNOWS how much I like blocks, I’m such a sucker. And we start the never ending cycle over again.

After the market closed, Ryan and I ate lunch at this pizza place in the financial district. As soon as we ordered and sat down, Dave Chappelle walked across the sidewalk in front of where we were sitting. My jaw dropped, and I said “oh shit, that’s Dave Chappelle.” I’m 99.9% sure that it was Dave Chappelle. I stared at him walking until he was out of sight, and he stopped for a picture with someone. And even Ryan said it was him. If I was alone, I would have definitely gone weirdo stalker crazy kid and followed him down the street. But lucky for HIM, I was with someone else, and didn’t want to embarrass myself.

What an awesome line
“Monta has the ultimate green light and doesn't have to share touches like Elin Nordegren.”
Read scottmizuno.com’s articles at bleacherreport.com
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/589958-all-star-debate-monta-ellis-vs-russell-westbrook

And so far, we have 9 members in my poker home game. Come join! I'm going to be at the tables almost every day from 6pm to 930 pm. If you want to play for play money, we can play heads up. Also, if people come by and are interested we can play for real money. Or, i can schedule a time and day, and we can have a scheduled poker game so people can make plans.

2 comments:

  1. yes, this is what our life has come to, a scheduled poker game. no longer is jt waking up at 2 and then since it's convenient, we play some 3handed with bassy.

    we need to get stars to approve lucky poker. Russ would be on every night, and twice on sundays.

    i miss you fool.

    and this post was hilarious. humphries is win for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKY POKER WILL BE ADDED TO MIZUNO'S ROOM.

    ReplyDelete