Wednesday, February 9, 2011

run and tell that

-So i've misclicked while playing poker. And i don't know for sure, but i assume that it was during a HU SNG while playing online. But last week, I had the biggest misclick (fat-finger) I will ever have in my life (hopefully). I was sitting at Ryan's desk trading options on his account with his help, when I accidentally clicked. I just so happened to click the "buy" button and purchased 100,000 shares of citigroup stock.

Ugh 100,000. i felt sick to my stomach, i immediately stood up let out a FML. He told me to calm down and that it happens to everyone. I think my heart stopped, I was in shock. So basically, I went long the stock at $4.76. And then, I was just hoping the stock would increase a cent (each one cent change would be a $1,000 gain or loss). He was offering (or trying to sell at $4.77) to lock a one cent profit. But, it didn't sell to in probably 3 minutes. Then, he offered it at $4.76 (to try and "scratch", which is basically a push, but we would lose all the commission fees). But then the stock had some big prints (about to increase/rise). So he offered (tried to sell at $4.765) which is mid-market. And we finally sold all 100,000 shares of stock there. So, we made a half cent on each share of stock, but if you account for the commission fees, we profited only a little. It was definitely a top 5 "oh fcuk" moment in my life. Hmm, I wonder what my top5 would actually be. But anyway, the stock ended up increasing by 10 cents that day (5 cents above what I "bought" it at, so I could have made some real moniezz)

--It would be really nice to be able to put this on my resume.

Responsibilities:

Club Manager of PokerStars.com Home Game “Mizuno’s Room”

ESPN Fantasy Basketball League “Bad Habitz” Commissioner

That shit ain’t easy.

--So, my pokerstars home game has been booming. Our first official home game will be play-money NL cash game, scheduled for Sunday at 6PM. Come play, invite your friends. group number is 186961, use password: password (my password for pretty much everything) Even if you don't want to play, humor me and join the club. (jamie)

-- "you will never be as young as you are right now" CHEESY! but powerful, ok cheesy

-- as usual, i'm late to the game. my twitter is: gmizzz (some asian weirdo with 1 asian tweet had gmiz locked up) Also, the trading firm i'm training with has set up a blog which I am writing for almost once a day. It is seaofopportunity.blogspot.com. Right now, i'm writing the "trade of the days". So, if that sort of stuff fascinates you, please read, but if you wanna fade like my Christina Aguilera national anthem over bet, no problem.

realgmiz.blog is for immature grant, seaofopp.blog is for wannabe mature grant. oh, and jersey shore is bACK, predicting it right now, top 6 episode coming up tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. first of all you're a weirdo for putting in parenthesis that that is your password for everything. thanks for access to your bank account homie.

    and maybe i WILL join the club. but i will most definitely follow you like a stalker on twitter. and foreals, someone had jamielee AND jamieleee locked up. so i had to use jamieleeee. i thought four e's looked stupid. but i obviously didn't care that much. lol.

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete