Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 6th

Bet on TB and boston under 9 runs, for 40 at -110. And I will probably have internet woo. Shipped the bet with rays win over red sox 3-1. Today, was all internet day. I paid $11.99 for 24 hours of internet and it was worth every penny. The internet was very very solid.

Steve and I decided to bet on WNBA tonight because it was going to be on ESPN, we took Phoenix -4 versus the Sparks. Phoenix opened a 20-point lead in the first quarter or something, but the lead was cut down to 8 late in the 4th, so it was a pretty good sweat. We shipped the $9, wooo.

We ordered Dominos which was pretty damn good for $7.5. Playing online felt good after a long week of playing live, I quickly went up about $240 ish. But then after dinner, I ran like cat piss and donated all that money and then some, blah, it was brutal. Lost $77 on the day online, but won $35 on the Boston game. What can you do?
Corinne is coming this Thursday and I think I’ll gamble it up for the first time this weekend. It should be fun, they are staying at the Hilton.

i'm so out of date on my iphone. i'm not sure why, but i'm just not in to the whole add-the-new-app-every-single-day mode. I can't remember the last app that I downloaded. And also, this may sound crazy, but i haven't gotten the update on my phone from last summer (I think?). I can't even text while holding the phone sideways.

-Ekpe Udoh is hurt and won't play in summer league, sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment