Sunday, July 18, 2010

16

7/16/10

I was planning to spend time with Uncle Gordy, aunty Dale, and Chance today. We went to the Titanic Artificant musem at the Luxor. We got there a bit early (opened at 10), but I enjoyed it. It had some real interesting stories and artifacts. After, we walked to New York New York and I played in the arcade with Chance while Gordy and Dale gambled a bit. After, we went to Circus Circus to do most of the same. It was pretty sick, Chance beat me at two of the only carnival games I played at CC. I think I saw someone who had “fcuk my life” written the biggest on her forehead, she (probably in her 40s) was working the ticket counter at the Circus Circus arcades.

I got back to the hotel around 4ish, and relaxed until we met up with Steve T and Scott N at Sahara. We played $1 blackjack for hours and I booked a $30 loss, oh well, those red bull vodkas were well worth it. We ate at our Chinese restaurant, Ocha, around 3am and walked around the beautiful stratosphere until finally going to sleep around 4:30, long night, but fun.

Does anyone actually understand how penny slots work? It just seems like people love to press buttons and hear the noises the machine makes. And if it says they win, then they are happy. But man, multipliers? Lines? Progressives? Moonstackers? What exactly is going on? Whenever I see someone playing penny slots and start to win, they’re friend says “what happened?” and most of the time, the answer is “ I don’t know”. but whatever, keep burning money by playing penny slots

No comments:

Post a Comment