Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nick Papa Georgio?

I Can’t wait to watch the nba draft tomorrow. However, I have very low expectations for the Warriors, seriously. Last year, we ran way above expectation (ev) by drafting Steph Curry when he fell to us at the 7th pick.

Jimmy’s days are numbered. My car has been making funny noises for a couple months now and I finally took it into a shop to see what was going on. They got said the transmission had to be replaced and they would cost more than
the car is worth. Therefore, he suggested to drive it til it does. I’ll definitely miss Jimmy, so many memories. So I'm officially looking for a car.

The summer before college, I heard my friend Jerry talk about Skype. I finally downloaded it and it’s pretty much the coolest thing ever. I video-chatted with Nicky yesterday.

I'm getting the new iphone after I get back from Vegas.

Entourage is about to start. But I probably won’t watch since I don’t get HBO. However, here is a really interesting countdown. 100 Hottest women to appear on Entourage: http://www.brobible.com/story/13158932/100-hottest-women-entourage

I’ve mentioned to my parents that I have thought about playing poker full-time and not getting a “real” job. As expected, they gave me the whole we-think-you-should-get-a-real job speech. Blah blah blah. I’m starting to take poker more seriously, and it’s been going very well the past week. I’ll probably write more about this later.

Vegas update. Steven and I made a goal, 28 days, $10,000 (profit between the two of us). It’s just a stupid goal to work toward. However, the amount of poker we are going to play is anyone’s guess. There are lots of people visiting Vegas this summer, so we’ll see.

Fun Fact: Hawaii does not have daylight savings.


PokerStars Game #45854500216: Tournament #285233316, $30.00+$1.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level II (15/30) - 2010/06/22 14:47:33 ET
Table '285233316 1' 2-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: amlisoso (1545 in chips)
Seat 2: iNViZiGO (1455 in chips)
iNViZiGO: posts small blind 15
amlisoso: posts big blind 30
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to iNViZiGO [5s 4c]
iNViZiGO: calls 15
amlisoso: checks
*** FLOP *** [8c 2h Ad]
amlisoso: checks
iNViZiGO: checks
*** TURN *** [8c 2h Ad] [7h]
amlisoso: checks
iNViZiGO: checks
*** RIVER *** [8c 2h Ad 7h] [6s]
amlisoso: bets 1515 and is all-in
iNViZiGO: folds
Uncalled bet (1515) returned to amlisoso
amlisoso collected 60 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 60 | Rake 0
Board [8c 2h Ad 7h 6s]
Seat 1: amlisoso (big blind) collected (60)
Seat 2: iNViZiGO (button) (small blind) folded on the River

hmm, I forgot how long this was into the match. But, I just don't see how he does this without a straight. It's a close spot, but i think his most likely holdings were 910 or 95 for higher straights. Maybe I should've called.

2 comments:

  1. ehh, maybe he was slow playing aces up? because he couldnt really expect you to hit mch on that board so he was just waiting for a check raise. folding is not bad though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. win a donkament and tell your parents your not getting a job officially.

    ReplyDelete