Monday, December 9, 2013

luv sharktank

i might have a good idea.
i use my iphone as my alarm clock, and have 5 different alarms set because i'm scared that i'll sleep through one or a couple of them and oversleep. so, wouldn't it be cool if there was an option, when your alarm goes off, instead of turning off the alarm with a "swipe", you need to solve a mini puzzle.

so let's say, your alarm goes off at 6am. and instead of just "swiping" the alarm off. this appears on your screen:

"NAME 5 different fast-food locations"

and then you'd have to type in 5 fast-food locations in order for the alarm to finally turn off. this way, you can't just subconsciously swipe your alarm off. this way, you'll be wide awake because you'll have to think in order to turn off your alarm
..........
hi sharks, my name is grant and i created blah blah blah, and i'm seeking $250,000 for 15% stake in my company...who wants to join me as we put an end...




1 comment:

  1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wroclawstudio.puzzlealarmclock&hl=en

    its been done, I do not want to invest in your idea

    ReplyDelete