Monday, June 4, 2012

ILTC

i was home last weekend and asked my mom what YOLO means.
she surprised me and insta-replied "low-fat yogurt?"
at first i started laughing, but then i thought. wow, that's a really great guess.

i think if this were a superbowl prop. it would look something like this
answer of "I Don't know" -450
i'm betting that, and texting scott "just bet the jmiz yolo i don't know prop at -450, it already moved to -480"
then scott would text me back something like "that's easy"
but anyway

i was waiting in line for some food at the giants game there was a couple in front of me. the dude looked pissed and was looking away from the girl. she looks at him and says "if we don't get back in time, I willl cry". i dont know why i thought this was interesting, but she was dead serious. he didn't say shit and looked away again. whatttt a threat. she emphasized the "willll".

i want to watch some Supermarket Sweep. that show was legitimate!

just a little observation. my "online theory" states that young people say "online" and old people (over 32) say "internet". i could be wrong, but i've noticed that old people say "babes" when referring to a group of girls. old person says "look at those babes over there"   young person says "there's some potential here tonight"

am i wrong?




No comments:

Post a Comment