Tuesday, February 21, 2012

finna

I think it would be interesting to date a girl that uses the word "finna". just to try it out, you only live once. you know, like if i ask her what she's up to later. she responds with something like "once i get home, i'm finna try this new Thai restaurant that just opened near my house." cute

i think it'd be hilarious to think of my mom and dad meeting this girl. my dad asks her what school she goes to. she says something like "finishing up community college, once i finish that, i'm finna go to nursing school." cmiz asks "excuse me? you're going to what??" i chime in "dad, after cc, she's finna go to nursing school"
^^ohhh god, i want this so bad.

saw dave chappelle at a bar last friday. no, i didn't go stalker-crazy kid on him. i didn't ask for a picture and i didn't stare that much. he was sitting at a table with a very average girl. i didn't plan on bothering him. but i was still prepared. i had my phone ready. if he did anything shady, i was going to record the shit out of it. i was going to be that guy. if he was creeping on a girl a little too hard, i was going to be there. that woulda been sick. would have put it on youtube in less than an hour. but that just makes me think how shitty it must be to be famous in 2012. if you are even somewhat famous, there's always an weird guy at a bar with a camera phone just waiting for you to make a mistake. what if i gave my phone to someone and told them to to record dave in 2 minutes, something is about to happen. i walk away, and approach dave and call him a punkass bitch and throw my beer on him. he's going to retaliate right? boom. something unique about me? um, youtube "dave chappelle gets into a bar fight with asian kid in san francisco. that's me!"

2 comments: