Thursday, February 23, 2012

champ

hey jon, you want a beer?
"um, beer before liquor, you're in the clear. yes" lol

still learning, but 2 rules of instagram
1. if you're eating fancy/good looking food, post it.
2. do not post pictures of dead/bloody animals

scramble.
i like the game. time goes by so quickly. 2 weeks ago, i was playing on the bus and missed my stop.unfortunately i'm not very good. i can consistently beat my uncle. CONSISTENTLY. if we played a best of 7 series next sunday. I would open as a -450 favorite, and by gametime, i would be bet up to -520. but damn, some people just continually crush me. i added scramble to my gym routine. now, before i leave, i ride the bike until i run out of tokens. improve conditioning and get my scramble on. fun anddd educational (jingle all the way)

the scramble bomb- it's when you use all of your tokens on one person when they aren't expecting it. it's so much fun. i've texted "don't make me scramble bomb you" twice in the past month

No comments:

Post a Comment