Friday, October 22, 2010

I wish I had a smaller head, 7.5 inches is just ridiculous.

The Giants are now 1-3 in the last 4 games I’ve been to, and two of those losses were possible clinchers too. Ughh

I was frustrated toward the end of the game. There was an older female Philly fan (probably 52 or 55 years old) walking up the steps and I told her she was old and had wrinkles.

At the bar, we saw Carlos Mencia, I’ll post a picture later. I told him he’s not funny at all.

Andy and I drank a fair amount before the game and on our way to the ball park we would ask Giants fans “who was pitching?” It was hilarious to see people’s reactions. As soon as we got to our seats, I asked the lady sitting next to us who was starting for the Giants, she hesitated, laughed, and said Timmy. I turned to Andy and said “hey, Timmy’s pitching!” This sounded funnier in my head, but maybe you had to be there.

If I hear this song, I have to start dancing, no matter what. I’m dead serious. Most people know by 'beats playlist', and if that playlist were a baseball team, this song would be batting clean-up.



After the game, we went to this bar that had ZERO people in it when we got there. We get a drink, then Ashkon comes in. It was pretty cool to see him. Then 3 buses come and drop off Berkley students. It was crazyyy.

Just so I don’t forget the inside jokes in 3 years: Freddy and mac n’ cheese, Foster’s, ‘don’t eff w/ my money’

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i could totally see you gettin up to dance to this song (:

    ReplyDelete