Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i want to learn how to dougie, seriously, kind of

The playoffs have been awesome. However, a new goal in my life is to go to a postseason Giants game and be able to see the scoreboard. For game 1, scottmizuno.com and i were sitting in section 335 where you can't see left field or the scoreboard. But we couldn't care less. We saw the Braves swing and miss very clearly. When Buster hit his double, I thought it was a home run (we couldn't see where the ball landed), so i stupidly ran into the aisle and started celebrating like crazy only to look back at the field and see Buster legging it out to 3rd. It was very embarrassing, but I didn't care at the time.

In game 2, we were in the left field bleachers and there was a wall blocking the scoreboard completely. That game was awesome for the first 7 innings, then shit happened.

Game 3 was crazy, I remember thinking there was a 0% chance that we would win after Hinske hit his home run. I was already thinking of what to say to people. I was also thinking of excluding myself from watching sports in general for X amount of time. But wow, I was extremely wrong. I get goosebumps when i watch the highlights of Sanchez sliding home and fist pumping.

This series was very stressful, but i think it was more stressful because the Giants were the favorite to win the series. I think it would have been different if the Giants were the underdog. I'm not sure what i'm trying to say.

I found out the address to my house, 28966 S. Ahern Road

2 comments:

  1. you found the address to your house? so you didn't know it this entire time? lol.

    ps. learn with me. u saw my status last night didn't you. i'm surprised you didn't bash on cb. but foreals, i think you can dougie. your signature dance move just needs to be tweaked a bit [;

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, i just saw your status, that was really random we both mentioned it. i've been listening to the song a lot the past 2 days. and yea, i saw chris brown do it, i wasn't impressed lol

    ReplyDelete