Monday, August 9, 2010

bang bang

-My dad thinks this video is real, I told him “lol u”


-fun weekend with the guys! Played basketball on Wednesday, Thursday we went to eat at Emerald, then we went to Applebee’s because we wanted to eat good in the neighborhood. We of course made some bets, the most interesting one being if Steve can list all 50 states without looking at a map. He had 1 more state and everyone was looking at the list trying to figure out which state he needed to get to 50. So, this person, we’ll call Her Phil, walks up to his or her boyfriend, and whispers something into his ear, and the boy leans back and says “that’s a city”. Hahaha

-we planned to go fishing Friday morning, so after applebee’s we went to my future residence (grandma’s house) and played poker. We decided to play all night and just go around 6 or 7 in the morning. Pretty fun conversations, debates, and whatnot. The most shocking to me was the fact that scottmizuno.com says he would rather see the Lakers beat the Heat in the NBA finals. But anyway, staying up all night was not the best idea. After about 2 hours of fishing, everyone (but 2 people) were asleep, either at their poles or in the cars. When we decided to go, Scott was still sleeping at his pole, and I reeled in his line, and there was a small fish on the other end.

-I’m officially looking to buy a car, so if you know someone who is selling a car, please let me know. Currently I’m looking for a Civic or an Accord, looking for $15,000 max.

-Bazaar last weekend was fun. Forget hi-lo (rigged gambling dice game), it was way more fun to bet $5 with Scott on all the kiddie games. But, how do you lose Amaze-O 5 times in a row?! So sick. It was late, and Scott and I got to talking about Boy Meets World for some reason, I said I liked the college episodes better, and he said he liked the elementary school episodes better, so we had to make a bet. We decided on asking the question on Mick’s facebook status, first to 3 wins. I think I won 3-2. Eric is way funnier in college.

-Eat Pray Love. This is probably really gay, but I really want to watch that movie. It just inspired me to travel the world. I’m half serious, I want to travel somewhere for like 6 months or so. It has to be out of California ( I think). I just got the travel bug I guess, I would even be down to go back to Las Vegas again for a month if someone wanted to go with me. But we’ll see, Scott and I were talking about a Tahoe trip.

-if you're bored and like sports, youtube "national treasures basketball", and then select "upload date", and watch away! $400 boxes of basketball cards.

-if you're bored and like poker, watch these 5 free videos,
http://www.cardrunnersvideochallenge.com/#/submission2

1 comment:

  1. oh phil (:

    leave the country fool! i promise you it's an experience you'll never forget. you can travel within the us whenever you want (:

    ReplyDelete