Thursday, August 12, 2010

august

For 2 years now, I wanted a reason to buy a new skateboard, and now I have mine. Jill offered to buy my old skateboard so she can learn. So weeee, I get to buy a new skateboard.

I bought the first 3 seasons of Weeds, hope it’s better than Friday Night Lights.
Went to the Giants game last night and ugh, we sat by the smelliest guy I’ve ever smelled before. It was very very uncomfortable, so I told andy we had to switch seats after the 4th inning. I offered a rock-paper-scissors game, loser sits by mr. smelly for the whole game, but he wasn’t in the gambling mood I guess. But giants win! 5-4

Andy showed me his new Beats headphones, and OMGeeee, I need some. I went to best buy this morning to compare the Beats vs. the Bose. I actually like the Bose better, but I’m afraid to spend about half of what my laptop costs on headphones, especially because I’m notorious for breaking/losing headphones.

While also looking for a car, I want a desktop! I’ve wanted one for about 2 years now. I can’t wait, once I get a desktop, I think I’m going to buy Hold’em Manager which is a poker tracking software. And I also need a new office chair, I think it’ll be a good investment, especially now that I’m on the computer more.

Something I’ve been thinking about recently is my investment in Tim lincecum. It’s obvious that he’s not the timmy of the past 2 years. It’s like the movie, Rookie of the year, but real. (Float it!? Mom?! Yeaaa!) But anyway, I’m not talking about the jersey that I have. I’m talking about my pokerstars picture/avatar. I thought you could change it every few months or so, but no, you can’t change it, EVER! wtf, so for as long as I play online poker, I’m going to see Tim Lincecum, I hope he turns it around soon. It is a badass picture though.

I was playing on ftp, and some guy asked me if I was a girl. I always like to play along, I said yes, and then he asked how old I was and where I was from. I said 22 and from Los Angeles. Then this fcuker asked if he could add me on facebook so that he “can see me”. Gross weirdo

Derek’s NEW girlfriend came over for dinner on Monday, and showed me this video

1 comment:

  1. weeds is kind of slow. i watched the first 4-5 seasons. never really enjoyed it too much.

    i still have a desktop for you if you want!

    ReplyDelete