Wednesday, May 12, 2010

limping to the finish line

-Greg and I bet on England to win the FIFA world cup? or whatever it's called. Maybe this will give me some motivation to watch a few games. Vamos!

-Hustleddd russ 2 days ago. Claiming he can name 8 players on every NBA team for $50. He quickly lowered it to $20 and we agreed on 7 players. After struggling with the Raptors and 76ers, he bought out for $8. Then he proposed a rock-paper-scissor 3 out of 5 to win his money back. He was up 2-1 on me, then I mind-fcuked him with the Paper-Scissor combo FTW.

-High Stakes Poker season 6 is over. Such a great season. I'll probably watch the entire season over at some point.

-I'm going to stick on PokerStars for the time being. The only reason I preferred FTP over Stars was the rakeback. But, after doing some research, the PokerStars VIP program Gold Status equates to 27.2% "rakeback". And Platinum is 27.5% or something. So, I think i'm going to get gold and stay there until a better bonus/offer comes along. Plus, I like the disconnect protection on Stars over FTP. On FTP, if you get disconnected, you pretty much lost the game. But on Stars, they give a lot more time to reconnect and continue the game. There's nothing more tilting then losing a match because of your internet.

-PokerStars is taking over the world. At peak, they have like 275,000+ players.

-Forget the Joe Cada reality poker show. i want to watch this. It might just be me, but he looks like Jim Carey. I'm 80% sure that is jeff madsen at the golf course

2 comments:

  1. so basically the video version of what actually goes on during poker road. btw, where's sebok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOVV3pHjs3U&feature=channel

    ReplyDelete