Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stories I hope I never forget

-Another funny story that I want to remember was with my mom and my dad. My mom was having a rough day as she came home for lunch before I left. While I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom, this is what I hear.
Mom “Everyone is annoying me at work”
Dad “like who?”
Mom “you”
Dad “who else?”
I forgot what my mom said after this.
I thought it was hilarious because the exchange was so quick. Maybe it’s not so funny.

-A very funny story that I hope I do not forget is “Bad Habits.” So, all the housemates decided to go eat out on Friday night before Russ left for Vegas. We ate at Chili’s and of course I loose CC roulette. But anyway, there was 4 of us in the car on the way home. And we see a raccoon in the street and I saw something like, “Raccoons scare the crap out of me” And then Bassy chimes in and says, “Dude, Raccoons have such bad habits.” I was very confused as to what he was talking about. Someone in the car says “what”? and Bassy responds with “Yeah dude, the mother eats out of a garbage in front of her cubs, just teaching them bad habits” Jt and I just look at each other and wonder if he is ACTUALLY referring to raccoons and how they have bad habits." And I just start laughing like crazy. Now, his nick name is “Bad Habits”

-Russ and I decided to play catch at the park about 2 blocks away. Everything was going fine, and we decide to throw pop-ups to each other. I threw a nice, high ball directly to Russ (Russ does this funny thing where he “calls” off the other outfielders with his hand). But anyway, Russ is a funny guy where if he sees something, he believes that he can do the same. So Russ, decides to throw me a high pop-up.

He winds up, and throws the ball as high as he can. Immediately as it left his hand, I start to run to my right toward the parking lot. The ball kept going, and going. In this parking lot, there were 3 cars. I continue to run about 100 feet until I’m in the middle of the parking lot. And I’m thinking HOLY FCUK, it’s going to hit the cars. So I keep running, until I reach the cars, I put my hand on the trunk because I can’t run anymore, and pray that the owner of the car is rather calm. I put my head down to expect the worst, and I hear the ball land directly in between the two cars. I immediately looked at Russ, threw my glove in the air, and laid down on the grass.

Russ is the luckiest man alive.

I told him that if he tried 100 more times to try and throw a pop-up, and make it land in between those two cars, there’s No way that he could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment