Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I think I just found $300. I’m 95% sure.

I’ve been playing primarily on Bodog Poker for the past month or two. Therefore, I don’t need money on Full Tilt or Poker Stars. Therefore, I’ve requested a $200 check in early January. I didn’t receive the check in 2 weeks so I emailed FTP and told them to put a stop-payment on the check and just return the $200 to my account. And a couple days after my email, the $200 was returned to my account. I went on a forum and I was reassured that the checks were coming quicker now. So I requested another one for $422. I received this check about a week ago and deposited it through my BOA checking account. However, I just received several emails today stating that the $422 check is not going to be honored. So, I’m pretty upset at the hassle and probable fee that I will face. But then I see two other emails stating that $422 has been credited to my FTP with a $50 bonus for the inconvenience. Then I receive another email with the same message but only about the $200 check, with an additional $50 bonus. But I had already been credited with the $200 check that I requested. So, I’m pretty sure (unless I’m missing something) that I received an extra $200, plus $100 in extra inconvenience money.

No comments:

Post a Comment